1976 KZ900 B LTD
for sale here
Parts & Features Included
Kawasaki 903cc (Original engine & frame), owned since 9/11/2000
Runs great, kick start it once & it's running, electric start works, too
37,xxx miles on original frame and engine (matching numbers)
New points, points plate, condenser with DYNA ignition coils, plug wires, stock
Mikuni 26mm carburetors.
New professional paint (Diamond Dark Green with large silver custom flake) with
emblems and original pin-stripe (Summer of 2007) Painted by KnKCycles.com.
Comes with new front & rear high speed tires (not yet installed)
Remaining stainless steel bolts of the Allen engine bolt kit
New Vance & Hines 4 into 1 chrome exhaust system
Used engine guards with foot pegs
Chain guard is missing
Other parts added ...
Chrome RH engine side covers
Oil changed/greased every year regardless of mileage
- Stator cover gasket, tachometer oil seal
- Dyna ignition coils, platinum spark plugs, points, condenser, flashing spark
plug caps, oil filter
- Chrome headlight assembly with H4 head lamp
- New Front KZ1000 & Rear KZ900 turn signals
- After-market chrome air filters, cigarette lighter, chrome mirrors
- Center stand, Sissy barHidden ignition bypass switch in case I lose
KZ900, 903cc, 4 cylinder, can be bored
This bike can be bored to 1500cc maximum. 81 BHP stock with the
26mm Mikuni carburetors and stock exhaust. 136 mph top speed @ 14 second quarter
mile stock if you don't spin the rear tire for too long. Average 44 mpg.
Send email for more information. Will install the original grab bar (fender stay),
The bike is located in Richfield, MN 55423.
Back to top